Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, Monday






Today I wanted to share my excitement about how God is helping me survive NYC.

I only brought 2 pairs of jeans with me when I moved here and since I am lucky enough to have a job where I can wear jeans whenever I want to, those two pairs have been getting some good wear.
However, my "nice" pair of jeans now has a hole in them. Dang. Here comes an unexpected expense.
Last week at coffee hour after church, I was talking to someone and a, man that I have met only a few times walks up to me and hands me an envelope with two 25% off anything at Macy's. Anything, even sale and clearance!
So yesterday after church I went to the big Macy's on 34th and went on a jeans hunt! And I found them! perfect size, (I even found petite!) dark wash, medium rise and on sale! These jeans would have cost me $58, and I paid $21 with the sale and coupon. How has God answered your prayers (even the seemingly frivolous ones) this week?

The beautiful jeans I bought! 

Until Thursday,


No comments:

Post a Comment