Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Backstage Hair

This week I am starting a new, exciting, SM job and so my posts will focus on Stage Management!

When working on a run crew for a show, the usual uniform is simple,

Black Pants
Black Shirt
Black Socks
Black Shoes
Black Jacket
and
Hair Back

So yes, this can get boring. I like to change how I wear my hair so I don't get bored. Here is how I did my hair last week.

Tuesday




I wish I had taken a picture when I first left the house NYC made this a bit messy. But I used the tutorial here.

Wednesday





On Wednesday I hated my hair for not working with me. 

Thursday



This hairdo was my favorite for the week. I used this tutorial here.

Friday



Again I wish I had a picture of the hair just after I did it and not at the end of the day, but hindsight is 20/20. It was basically a flipped through ponytail.

Saturday


I really liked my fishtail braid because it makes my hair look so long! 

So that was my week in hairstyles! I have quite a busy week this week because I have an overlap of shows. But I still plan on updating on Thursday! 
Until then,





1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!
    I love the victory roll--a bit of practice and it'll be great!
    The braid is really pretty

    ReplyDelete