Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Technical Thursday

Did you know that Word will repeat the header row at the top of each page if you want it to? I just figured this helpful tip out the other day when making a document with a table that took up more than one page (like the template below). When you click on the table in the document. Then click on the layout tab. There is an option under "Data" to "Repeat Header Rows". Click that. and there you have it!

I made this for the books that we have in rehearsal, but you could use this for at in home library too!
Book Catalog

I am running out of ideas for what kind of tutorials to do. But I would love to hear what you would like to see in a tutorial. Let me know!


Until Monday, 






1 comment:

  1. I wonder if we could make an app for your book catalog, to keep a list of books read and need to be read?

    ReplyDelete