Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Alive!

Hello everyone! I am alive and made it through the big long week of tech! I will be posting the results of Green Tea for my Chart on Thursday, but Today I wanted to tell you about my new favorite thing. Cold Brewing. I know it is not a new thing, and I know I may be very late to discover this, but I tried it and fell in love.

I cold brewed 3 teaspoons of white tea in 10 oz of water for 24 hours in the refrigerator and it was fantastic and easy!

To cold brew, place 1.5 the amount of tea in a cup (or a french press), fill the cup with water, cover the cup and place in the fridge for 12-24 hours and strain into a cup and enjoy! perfect on a hot summer morning, afternoon or evening!

My sisters bought me this Tea/coffee press for Christmas and I love it! it is prefect for cold brewing and it's a travel mug too so you can grab it and go!

More about tea on Thursday!
P.S. I bought a ukulele today. watch out world.

No comments:

Post a Comment