Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Buying Tea in NYC



I had to  got to buy tea this past week and I thought I would tell you about the awesome tea shop on Christopher Street in the LWS.
McNulty's
This is the only tea shop that I have stumbled upon while wondering around NYC, but I am also not in search of anything better. This place is a dream! the aroma of tea and coffee engulf you as you enter! Not only do they sell loose tea, but they are reasonably priced and they also sell rare and imported tea as well!
This past time I went I bought Peach Green Tea (which I am absolutely in love with!) and "Berry Cream" Flavored Black Tea. Don't live near NYC? No problem, I just learned from their website that they ship from their catalog! You won't get to smell all of the yummy teas, but once they arrive you get to taste them!

I am not getting paid for posting about this or am I in any way affiliated with McNulty's, I just really like them and like tea.

Where do you buy your tea?

Have a Great Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment