Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

NYC!


Yay! I started rehearsals in New York City!!! It's so fun I love the city!


I also have a few more restaurants to review I am one is a chain I have never been to so it counts too.

Planet Pizza 8/15
Healthy?1 
I mean it's greasy pizza!
Cheap? 3
like $3  for a huge slice, i dont know how it is for the whole pizza. 
Yummy? 4
Not the best pizza i have ever had but pretty yummy!



Guy and Gallard 11/15 (I had a make your own salad)

Healthy? 4
what ever you put in it so it can be as healthy as you make it. I didn't give it a 5 cause I have to think in order to get something healthy.
Cheap? 3
$7 for a salad is not GREAT but it depends what you get in it. I have already figured out a way to cut it down to $5. :)
Yummy? 4
I mean it's all up to you! so it can be as yummy as you make it! I didn't give it a 5 cause I had to make decisions about what I wanted instead of letting chefs decide for me.

Ellen's Stardust Diner 7/15

Something cool about this tourist-y place was that it was like dinner and a show all the waiters were singers trying to make it on Broadway and took turns singing while they were waiting. My friend Danny and I went together.
See the singing waiter behind Danny

Healthy? 2
It was an All American Diner... nothing really healthy here. but if you searched and worked at it you could find something i'm sure...
Cheap? 2
it wasn't the priciest place I have ever been to, but it was up there... I paid $15 for a regular hamburger with mushrooms and waffle fries. a soda was $3
Yummy? 3 
The meat of the burger was yummy, but the mushrooms were eh. (and I LOVE mushrooms) I made the burger better by adding the Guacamole from Danny's plate that he wasn't going to eat. (it was the bagged stuff again. I know the fresh stuff when I taste it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment