Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Chapter, New Blog

Hi I'm Amy, I just graduated from college with a BA in Drama and tomorrow I will be off to CT to start as a Stage Management Intern at a theater! I am so excited about this next chapter of my life and have decided to blog about it. 

My plan is that this blog will be about:

Sewing -and knitting and crochet and all other crafty things I do
Stage Managing - maybe lessons I learn in the theater or templates... I'm not sure, but this will take up the majority of my day so I figure I will end up writing about it.

and 
Surviving -I am only making a small stipend each week so I will have to be creative about how I spend my money while still eating healthy and trying to keep sane.

So that is my plan, but as one of my professors once told me, quoting Woody Allen, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans" so I am keeping my mind open.

Well I guess that is all for today. I have a feeling the next time I post I will be in CT!

No comments:

Post a Comment