Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Motley Mondays- My Ukulele

Did you know I have been learning to play the ukulele? Well I have and I love it! It is the perfect instrument for NYC. I can take it with me everywhere, I can practice everywhere and it is always a conversation starter. It is also infectious, because everyone I let play with my uke says, "I've gotta get me one of these!". That is another thing about the ukulele, it is very easy to pick up and learn. I have never played an instrument and here I am, 2 months after buying it, jamming on the uke everyday!

Affordable. I bought my uke and the case, used from Craigslist for $40. The Uke by itself runs around $40, new. 



Overall I am more than happy with my new toy and can't wait to write more about it. For now, I will leave you with my first ukulele video that I made for my friend's birthday.

Until Thursday,





P.S. I was not paid or asked to review ukuleles I just love mine and thought I would write about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment