Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Frying Pan- Review

Earlier this week on e of my best friends was in town for an evening and we wanted to catch up.
Our Group!

 He told me he was having dinner at Frying Pan and we should meet there. I had never heard of the place but I am always excited to try new places to eat in NYC. The place was a little hard to get to because it was on a boat!
It was a really col palace and almost didn't feel like NY because it was on the water! I got a burger and shared fries and we also shared pitchers of beer. we had a great time, even if it was a little of a trek.

My rating.

Healthy: 2/5 Nope, not really healthy. Bar Food.

Cheap: 3/Fries didn't come with the burger and they were $5. Burger was $11. The beer wasn't cheap either. But nothing was outrageous.

Yummy: 4/I have had a better burger in NYC, but this one was good.

Total: 9/15 A cool place to go to "get away" from the city without leaving. but get there early, tables go quickly. Also, they have nice bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment