Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tea Thursday Introduction

 Hello to my 7 followers!
(If you like my blog subscribe so I know if I am writing for someone other than my mom...)

This week, I decided to start a mini-series to replace T³ for 5-6 weeks depending on popularity. It will be about one of my passions, Tea! It shall be called:

My original plan was just to make a chart with proper steeping temperatures and times and such, but after doing some internet research, I am having a hard time finding consistent information. Not wanting to have my readers make a less than perfect cup of tea, I have decided to do some experiments and come up with

Amy's Perfect Cup of Tea Chart

And then you can keep it handy in the kitchen for when you are craving a blissful cup of tea.

For this whole week I will make tea and try out different amounts and temperatures record my data like a scientist. 
Next week I will report back and tell you what I came up with.
I know what you are thinking, "Amy, why is this going to last 5-6 weeks?"   The answer is simple, I will be testing out one variety of tea a week, starting with White, followed by; Green, Oolong and Black. 

Tune in Monday for my Tea 101!



No comments:

Post a Comment