Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dino-mite!

Have you heard about http://trashnothing.com/ ? It is like the free section on craig's list. People post things that they don't want to throw away and if you get in touch with them you can arrange to pick it up. I love it! The streets of NY are kinda like a free-for all anyway and you can find all sorts of treasures, but that is another story. I recently found a treasure on Trash Nothing. A hand painted needlepoint canvas! only 10% completed I looked on the website and the retail value is $85. (Threads not included!) It's to make a Dinosaur Tooth fairy pillow. 

Cute, right?

I am not planning on having children anytime soon, but I do have a favorite little almost-four year old back in Texas. So I am making a pillow for him! I have never done needlepoint before, so I will be learning as I go. If you guys have any tips, let me know! I will be updating you as I make progress.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment