Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Places to go NYC

At the request of some of my followers (mainly my mother) I will review some more places I have been in NYC.

Magnolia Bakery
I got a "Grand Central" cupcake (I was at Grand Central Terminal)
Pretty, huh?

Healthy- 2, I mean it's a cupcake...
Cheap- 3 at $3.25 I'm not thrilled by the price.
Yummy-5 VERY yummy!
Total: 10/15
Next up
Junior's Restaurant

I had a sandwich and a piece of cheesecake. My review only reflects the cheesecake. 

Healthy- 2, again, it's CHEESECAKE. It took me two sittings to finish this rich slice
Cheap- 3 it was about $5 for a slice, but worth every penny...(but still not cheap)
Yummy-5 MOST. DELICIOUS. CHEESECAKE. EVER.
Total 10/15

Shake Shack 
I went to the one in Madison Square Park.


Healthy- 2 Hamburger, shake, fries...I've had healthier.
Cheap-4  I got a burger, fries and shake for about $11, not bad for NYC!
Yummy-5 I was skeptical since everyone I have talked to has raved about it, it lived up to expectations!
Total: 11/15


Last but not least for today, 
Yaffa Cafe

I loved the fun quirky atmosphere I went twice in 24 hours!

Healthy- 3 everything was fairly healthy, salad comes with things etc.
Cheap-3  Nothing too cheap, nothing too pricey. 
Yummy-4 some of the food was DELISH! some of what I had was okay. But still yummy overall
Total: 10/15




That's all for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment