Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Aprons

I made an Apron in December as an "I am at home and have no project" project but it was so Christmas-y that I couldn't wear it every day of the year! so I made it my New Year's resolution to make an Apron a month! Here is how it is going so far...


Made from an old skirt. 

February
Complete disaster. I gave up on this one. I may pick it up later, but for now it looks like a big pink heap of yuck.


Made from an old dress that was too small.

Made from a $2 hideous skirt. Pattern is reminiscent of a Reggae Band, "Watusi" I played with for a show.

Made from a window panel from Goodwill. $1.00. 

A "June Cleaver" Apron for June. Made from a Goodwill  bed sheet.

July

 I am doing something different by making an apron for backstage! More details to follow!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was just googling around and came upon your June apron. I just love it. Did you use a pattern?

    ReplyDelete