Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

More Restaurant Reviews!


Guelaguetza

Mexican Restaurant in Hell's Kitchen
www.guelaguetzanyc.com
This Mexican Place was perfect for my boyfriend, friend and me when we wanted a lowkey, cheap dinner. I left STUFFED and spent less than $10. First time I have had actually legit spicy good food in a long time! Downside, they didn't serve margaritas or have free water.
Healthy: 3 it was all made fresh in the kitchen where we could watch, and it wasn't greasy or anything, but definitely not calorie free...
Cheap: 4 $9 for two tacos (one lengua, one steak) and 1/3 of chips and guac!?! cheap.
Yummy: 4 not the BEST Mexican food I have ever had but pretty darn good.
Total: 11/15

Cafe Cello

Deli in Midtown West
Healthy: 2 I had a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich...
Cheap: 3 $7 for a sandwich is normal in NY
Yummy: 4 it was good! not as good as Captain Nemo's in Irving, but good!
Total: 9/15

More things later!


No comments:

Post a Comment