Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Motley Mondays -- Hill Country Review



Day off has arrived and I can't wait to tell you about a place my boyfriend and I went to in Manhattan the other day!
Hill Country Barbecue


I had heard about this place from other Texans as the best place to get BBQ in NYC. Ladies and Gentlemen, I think my friends were right. Have I had better BBQ in my life? Yes. Have I paid less for that better tasting BBQ? Yes. But Was it delicious? YES! AND they have Blue Bell Ice Cream and Shiner Bock two rare finds in the city! Overall I enjoyed the experience, it's kinda self serve (not a buffet, but you go get the food) so we got our food fast. 

Healthy: 3/5 BBQ. 

Cheap: 3/5  I haven't paid that much for BBQ ever, but the price you pay in NY I guess.

Yummy: 4/The sauce wasn't perfect, but the food sure was tasty

Total: 10/15 I will go back soon because I am working around the corner. But I wouldn't take out of town guests there. NYC has better food. 




No comments:

Post a Comment